11. Kendrick Bourne caught both of his targets in the end zone, including a deep pass up the left sideline from Mullens during the two-minute drill.
12. Jalen Hurd connected on each of his four targets on Wednesday, including a screen pass from Garoppolo for a touchdown during the two minute drill. Hurd also took an end around from Mullens for a sizeable gain during team drills.
13. Solomon Thomas had a sack and registered several pressures during 11-on-11 drills. Kevin Givens and Arik Armstead also recorded pressures.
14. Speaking of Armstead, his 6-foot-7 frame batted down a pass from Garoppolo on the first pass play of the session’s two minute drill.
15. Kentavius Street recorded a sack and several pressures during Wednesday’s session, one of which, forced an incompletion.
16. The 49ers will head to Denver on Wednesday for joint practices against the Broncos at the UCHealth Training Center in Englewood, Colo. ahead of their second preseason contest on Aug. 19.